Monday, March 7, 2011

Module Three

Google Docs

After watching the YouTube clips on Google Docs it has opened my eyes to the potential for this Web tool. Since exploring it I have received 3 documents via Google Docs from my colleagues and feel that as a staff it could a be a great way for us to share and modify documents without it getting lost via email and everyone modifying multiple copies. It makes one central access point that is easy for all to use and modify.

At the moment my class is completing a project based on our current HSIE topic. Via Google Docs, I have sent my top group a task for them to complete. They have not yet completed it, however, I will check back when they have to let you know how they go.

I am really impressed with this tool and think I could use it in multiple ways for my students and as a staff. Sharing programs, rosters, PowerPoint’s will make life a lot easier, especially of we're on holidays or unable to access thee schools network.

No comments:

Post a Comment